Cardiology word comprises “cardio” which means heart, and “logy” means study. Cardiology is a branch of internal medical science concerned with a heart disorders. And this branch is deal with the diagnosis treatment of coronary artery disease, heart failure, electrophysiology, heart defects. This is defined by the Best Cardiologist Specialist in Jaipur- Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao.
Cardiovascular System (Heart) | Best Cardiologist Expert In Jaipur- Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao
According to the medical science, the pumping part of the body is known as the cardiovascular system. That includes the processing of oxygen and nutrients by the heart. The heart consists of a coronary artery and veins. Even the best Cardiologist Expert In Jaipur, describe the structure of the heart. It weighs about 10 to 12 ounces in men and 8 to 10 in women.
The human heart has four chambers named as two upper chambers, called atria and two lower chambers called ventricles. Best Cardiologist Expert in Rajasthan explains the working of the heart. Accordingly, the heart works on two systems.
- Pulmonary circuit
- Systemic Circuit
Blockage of any one of these systems causes heart attack and damage to the muscle of the heart, according to the Best Cardiologist Expert In Jaipur.
Facts About Heart By Best Cardiologist Expert In Rajasthan
Some facts about the heart are:
- heartbeats about 1,00,000 times a day
- 60-80 times heartbeat in adult
- in newborns, it beats 70-190 beats per minute
- the heart pumps nearly about 5.7 liters of blood
- located in the left-center of the chest
Some Advice from Best Cardiologist Expert In Jaipur
Our heart is the most vital part of our body, so it is necessary to keep the heart-healthy. So, here are some tips that are given by the Best Heart Valve Expert In Rajasthan were:
- be smoke-free
- regular check-up of blood cholesterol
- maintaining the proper blood pressure
- manage diabetes (if a person has).
- Daily physical activities like running, walking, cycling, laughing, etc.
- Take a good diet full of nutrients and protein.