A heart attack is a medical emergency. A heart attack happens when the blood flow to your heart gets blocked, which interrupts the oxygen supply in your body. Because of this, the lack of blood collection to the heart can provoke tissue death. Tissue death can cause enduring injury to the heart muscles. In medically termed, a heart attack is known as myocardial infarction (MI) and can occur to anyone. Whenever someone has a heart attack, it should be treated immediately. For that, you can consult with Best Heart Attack Treatment in Delhi- Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao. If this is not done then the patient’s heart is always more likely to be damaged, or his life will be lost.
Symptoms of Heart Attack | Best Heart Attack Treatment in Delhi
Symptoms or indications of heart attack can be different for different heart attacks and may appear differently for the person. Hence, common signs of a heart attack contain:
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
- Extreme chest pain
- Pain, Discomfort, heaviness, squeezing in your chest, arm, or under the breastbone
- Pain in back, jaw, or throat
- Uncommon sweating
- Loss of thirst, hunger
- A feeling of fullness or indigestion
- Blocking or feeling of heartburn
- Vomiting or tiredness
- Unhealthy stomach
- Extreme weakness, stress, fatigue
Causes of Heart Attack- Best Heart Attack Treatment in India
The following factors are the main reasons for the increased risk of a heart attack:
- Age is the main reason for heart attacks. Man over 45 and women over 55 are more chances to have heart attacks.
- History of any previous heart attack
- Diabetic people have a high risk of getting heart attacks.
- Obese or overweight put pressure on the heart, which raises the chance of a heart attack.
- High cholesterol levels have raised the chance of obtaining blood lumps in the arteries.
- Heart surgery may lead to a heart attack in the last phases.
- Hypertension and high blood pressure also lead to heart attacks.
- Stressful jobs are at a higher chance of heart attacks.
- Smoking increases the risk of heart attacks to a great extent.
- Chest pain induced due to a lack of oxygen or blood supply to the heart can also lead to heart attacks.
- Physical inactivity is also a factor in raising the risk of heart attacks.
However, heart attacks are usually caused by a variety of factors instead of a single reason. Also Visit: Heart Attack: Causes, Prevention and Treatment
Heart Attack Treatment
In the initial treatment of heart attack the blood clot accumulated in the heart should not increase and the pressure falling on the heart should decrease. Medicines are used to eliminate heart blood clotting or to stop their production. In addition, platelets cannot be collected and does not stick to the plaque, the plaque remains stable, and more ischemia does not increase, that is why medicines are given. You should be given these medicines within 1 to 2 hours of having a heart attack so as to minimize the damage to your heart.
Cardiology treatment following a heart attack affects several kinds of medicines or treatments. Such treatment is controlling future heart attacks. Such preventive therapy may contain:
- Aspirin and further antiplatelet
- ACE (angiotensin-converting enzyme) inhibitors
- CABG or coronary artery bypass graft
Heart attacks can control by having a healthy lifestyle which may contain the following:
- Quit smoking and liquor
- Consuming a balanced healthy diet
- Getting quantity of exercise and good sleep
- Keep update diabetes
- Keep updated blood pressure
- Maintain blood cholesterol
- Maintain healthy body weight
- Avoid stress
In conclusion, if you are suffering from a heart problem and are looking for the Best Heart Attack Treatment in Delhi, you can consult Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao- known for Heart Attack Treatment in Delhi, India. You will talk to the doctor directly on this number, and you will also be able to get free advice from them about your problem.