Heart bypass surgery is used to improve blood flow in your heart. A surgeon has to use blood vessels from another part of your body. Heart bypass surgery is done when coronary arteries become damaged or blocked. These arteries supply our heart with oxygenated blood. If these arteries are blocked or blood flow is stopped, the heart doesn’t work properly. Your heart condition affects your heart’s muscles, heart rhythm is considered heart disease. Want a heart surgeon, consult Dr.Ravinder Singh Rao– The Best Heart Bypass Surgeon In Ahmedabad.
Best Heart Bypass Surgeon in Ahmedabad | Different types of heart bypass surgery:
- Single Bypass – One artery is blocked.
- Double Bypass – Two arteries are blocked.
- Triple Bypass – Three arteries are blocked.
- Quadruple Bypass – Four arteries are blocked.
Heart disease systems depend on which type of heart disease you have.
Heart disease in your blood vessels (atherosclerotic disease): Symptoms can include are –
- Chest pain, chest pressure, chest discomfort
- Breathing problem
- Weakness in legs or coldness in legs
- Pain in the neck, upper abdomen, or back
Heart disease in abnormal heartbeats (heart arrhythmias): Heart arrhythmia symptoms can include are-
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Slow heartbeat
- Racing heartbeat
- Shortness of heart breath
- Fluttering is cheat
Heart disease symptoms in heart defects:
- Heart defect symptoms in children –
- Pale gray or blue skin color
- Leading a poor weight gain
- Swelling in leg, areas around in eyes
- Heart disease during adulthood-
- Swelling in hands, legs
- Easily short breathing and high breathing
- Easily tired
Heart Disease in weak heart muscle:
- Breathlessness with exertion
- irregular heartbeats
A person needs heart bypass surgery when the heart is supplied with less blood from our body. Doctors may recommend heart bypass if a coronary artery is blocked and becomes a high risk of a heart attack. In heart bypass surgery conditions some complications may include, mainly:
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
- Kidney Disease
Looking for a heart specialist? Consult Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao, The Best Heart Bypass Surgeon In Ahmedabad, and Coronary Angioplasty Expert in Ahmedabad who holds years of experience in treating heart and valve conditions.
Risks of heart bypass surgery:
- Chest pain
- Blood clots
- Heart attack
- Kidney failure
For heart bypass surgery there are several tests that your doctor can ask you to perform. These may include:
- Blood test
- ECG ( Electrocardiogram )
- Chest X-ray
Best Heart Bypass Surgeon in Ahmedabad, Dr. Ravindra Singh Rao is a Structural Heart Disease Expert in India, Consultant Interventional Cardiologist, Coronary Angioplasty Expert in Ahmedabad, and Angioplasty Expert in India, who is currently working at Eternal Hospital in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. Dr. Ravindra is one of the Best Cardiologist Expert in Ahmedabad who has performed certain complex operations of heart disease and related to the heart. These include post bypass, multivessel disease, blocked vessel, and many more. He is also very patient-friendly.
Dr. Ravindra Singh Rao is a heart specialization doctor but also has many other specialties. These are:
- Valve in valve procedure
- Coarctation of Aorta
- Peripheral Arterial Disease intervention
- Balloon Pulmonary Valvuloplasty
- Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty
- Balloon Aortic Valvuloplasty
- Complex coronary intervention including rotablation.