Best Heart Bypass Surgeon In Ahmedabad: Heart bypass surgery improves blood flow in your heart. A surgeon has to use blood vessels from another part of your body. Heart bypass surgery is done when coronary arteries become damaged or blocked. Moreover, these arteries supply our heart with oxygenated blood. So, if these arteries are blocked or blood flow is stopped, the heart doesn’t work properly. Therefore, your heart condition affects your heart’s muscles, heart rhythm is considered heart disease. If are you looking for a heart bypass surgeon, consult Dr.Ravinder Singh Rao.
Different types of heart bypass surgery | Best Heart Bypass Surgeon in Ahmedabad
- Single Bypass – One artery is blocked.
- Double Bypass – Two arteries are blocked.
- Triple Bypass – Three arteries are blocked.
- Quadruple Bypass – Four arteries are blocked.
Symptoms | Best Cardiac Surgeon in Ahmedabad
Similarly, Heart disease systems depend on which type of heart disease you have.
Heart disease in your blood vessels (atherosclerotic disease): So, the symptoms are –
- Chest pain, chest pressure, chest discomfort
- Breathing problem
- Weakness in legs or coldness in legs
- Pain in the neck, upper abdomen, or back
Heart disease in abnormal heartbeats (heart arrhythmias): So, the Heart arrhythmia symptoms are-
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Slow heartbeat
- Racing heartbeat
- Shortness of heart breath
- Fluttering is cheat
Heart disease symptoms in heart defects | Best Bypass Surgeon in Ahmedabad
- Heart defect symptoms in children –
- Pale gray or blue skin color
- Leading a poor weight gain
- Swelling in the leg, areas around in eyes
- Heart disease during adulthood-
- Swelling in hands, legs
- Easily short breathing and high breathing
- Easily tired
Heart Disease in weak heart Muscles:
- Breathlessness with exertion
- irregular heartbeats
A person needs heart bypass surgery when the heart is supplied with less blood from the body. Moreover, doctors may recommend heart bypass surgery, if a coronary artery is blocked and becomes a high risk of a heart attack. In addition, heart bypass surgery conditions some complications may include, mainly:
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
- Kidney Disease
Moreover, looking for a heart specialist in Ahmedabad? Hence, consult Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao, The Best Heart Bypass Surgeon In Ahmedabad, and a Coronary Angioplasty Expert in Ahmedabad. Also, he holds years of experience in treating heart and valve conditions and he is one of the best cardiac surgeons in Ahmedabad.
Risks of Heart Bypass Surgery | Cardiologist in Ahmedabad
- Chest pain
- Blood clots
- Heart attack
- Kidney failure
Similarly, for heart bypass surgery there are several tests that your doctor can ask you to perform. However, these may include:
- Blood test
- ECG ( Electrocardiogram )
- Chest X-ray
Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao is the Best Heart Bypass Surgeon in Ahmedabad but also has many other specialties. However, these are:
- Valve in valve procedure
- Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty
- Coarctation of the Aorta
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Intervention
- Balloon Pulmonary Valvuloplasty
- Balloon Aortic Valvuloplasty
- Complex coronary intervention including rotablation
The best Heart Bypass Surgeon in Ahmedabad, Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao is also a Structural Heart Disease Expert in India, Consultant Interventional Cardiologist, Coronary Angioplasty Expert in Ahmedabad, and Angioplasty Expert in India. Currently, he is working at Eternal Hospital in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Video: Best Heart Bypass Surgeon In Ahmedabad
In conclusion, Dr. Ravinder is one of the Best Cardiologists and Heart Bypass surgeons in Ahmedabad. Also, he performed certain complex operations of heart disease related to the heart likewise post bypass, multi-vessel disease, blocked vessel, and many more. He is also very patient-friendly. Consult with him on the emergency helpline number +91-7891791586 for the Best Heart Bypass Surgeon In Ahmedabad.