The heart works with the help of its valve which is also known as flaps of heart. As we all know the heart is a pumping station as it pumps blood to another part of the body. Best Heart Valve Expert In India explains the working of the heart and its valve as the valve plays an important role. The valve of the heart lies at the end of four chambers and acts like flaps that open and close and maintain the blood flow through our heart. It stops blood from going back to chambers.when ventricles contract pulmonic and aortic valve opens and blood is pumped out. Blood passes through the pulmonic valve into pulmonic arteries from the right ventricle, and blood from the left ventricle passes the rest of the body by the aorta. The valve shuts down when the ventricles being relaxed.
Types Of Valve Explained By Best Heart Valve Expert In India
Our heart contains four chambers and every chamber has four-valve at the end of these chambers which stop blood to flow back into to chamber explain by Angioplasty Expert In India These four valves are
- Mitral Valve
- Tricuspid Valve
- Aortic Valve
- Pulmonic Valve
these valves are made up of strong tissue called cusps or leaflets. It opens in half of the heartbeat and closed in another remaining half beat to stop blood flowing backward.
Heart Valve Disease
heart valve disease are of two type
- Regurgitation– this is a condition where the valve does not close properly and blood gets flow back into the chamber.
- Stenosis– in this valve do not able to open properly or become narrow. In this condition, the heart needs to put extra effort as the volume of blood will increase into the camber due to the narrow opening.
Causes Of Heart Valve Disease By Best Heart Valve Expert In India
the major causes of heart valve disease are
- congenital valve disease, the improper size of valve or irregularity in size causes valve disease.
- Bicuspid aortic which caused due to the absence of the third valve.
- Some time valve infection also leads to replacement.
- Rheumatic Fever untreated bacterial infection. This will not be diagnosed at an early age as after 20-30 years.
- MVP(mitral valve prolapse) streatchy or abnormal valve size.
Heart Valve Replacement By Best Heart Valve Expert in India
Heart valve defunctioning can be removed by valve replacement. In this process, our valve gets replaced by the artificial valves which act like a real valve.
This process includes:
- Tissue Valve – which includes doners valve
- Mechanical Valve- artificial valve get fitted into the heart
- TAVI/TAVR process- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement
this process will depend on the valve condition, doctors’ preference, patient condition, and preference.
for more details please visit : www.drravindersinghrao.com