Your heart is working around the clock for your body. Showing some extra love and care to your heart is to keep your heart going strong and healthy. Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao is a Complicated Angioplasty Expert in India, provide you important diet and care for How to Improve your Heart Health. Developing heart-healthy habits can be the best result for your overall vitality.
These habits include
- Active lifestyle.
- Keeping a check on your heart health
- Quitting smoking and stay positive in your mind.
Also read this: COVID-19 and Heart Patients
Today, heart diseases are one of the leading causes of death in the world. Some of the common heart diseases are in people are:
- Diseases of the heart muscle
- Heart rhythm problems
- Heart infections
- Congenital heart defects
- Blood vessel diseases such as coronary artery diseases
Visit: Healthy Heart in Covid-19
How to Improve your Heart Health | Heart Expert Doctor- Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao
Heart diseases need proper diagnosis and treatment every time. But many forms of heart disease is can be prevented with healthy lifestyle choices, a healthy diet, and physical exercise. Here are some healthy heart diets to keep a safe and healthy heart. These are:
Eat Heart-Healthy Foods
A healthy diet is a key to living a healthy and long life of the heart. For this, you can add the right number of calories and a balanced amount of fat for your better heart health. So you can add to your diet:
- Dark chocolate
- Green vegetables
- Garlic and onion
Managing High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure is an indication of a greater risk of heart disease, heart attack, congestive heart failure, stroke, and kidney diseases. In a healthy person, normal blood pressure is below 120/80mm Hg. To control your blood pressure, start a healthy lifestyle and control your blood pressure through:
- Eating more green vegetables and fruits
- Exercise in day minimum 30 min
- Limiting alcohol intake
Exercising Regularly for Better Heart Health
- Thirty minutes of physical exercise every day can improve your heart health. If you face any medical problems, talk to your doctor about what exercise is right for you and your heart. But if you are young and don’t face any medical problems, you should have to do exercises and other physical activities for at least two hours a week. Physical exercise and activity always help a lot in improving your heart health.
Giving Up on Smoking and Alcohol
- Smokers are at high risk of developing heart disease or other cardiovascular diseases. Smoking is can damage the lining of your heart arteries and also can reduce the amount of oxygen in your blood. So quit smoking is the option for better heart health.
- Alcohol can also affect your heart. Alcohol can because high blood pressure, abnormal heartbeat, and damage to your blood vessels. So, giving up on alcohol is the best way to keep secure of heart health and if you are not able to give up on alcohol, you can start by reducing its intake.
Managing Weight for Better Heart Health
- If you are overweight then your heart has to work extra hard to pump blood through your body. So when the heart pumps harder than usual, it may cause blood pressure.
- Moreover, obesity also leads to high cholesterol. When you eat lots of unhealthy foods like processed meats and fast food, you could be at high risk of cholesterol levels. High cholesterol is bad for your overall heart health. When you start losing weight, it can be automatically low your cholesterol level, which helps balance the fats in your bloodstream.
Keeping Your Stress Under Control
Stress is also can exert bad effects on your heart and body. Under your stressful situation, your body releases a chemical that is called adrenaline. This chemical is responsible for a faster heartbeat which could be bad for your overall heart health and can be responsible for heart attack or heart failure. So, you can follow these measures to manage your body stress:
- Stay connected with the people you love family and friends.
- Take some time to relax every day for yourself
- Be active and do yoga and physical exercises for better heart health.
- Accepting the things you cannot control.
Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao: Best Cardiologist in Chandigarh
Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao is a well-known Best Heart Expert in India who is working in the field of cardiology for over the years. He works towards providing cost-effective medical services to all the patients and give the best treatment to them. Also he always offers the best healthcare for patients suffering from cardiac problems.
Hence, consult Best Heart Attack Treatment in Kolkata to get the best heart treatment for your heart conditions.