Structural heart disease is a problem with the valves of the heart and also known as a structural cardiac disease that includes hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, heart failure, and coronary artery disease. Moreover, Structural heart disease people are born with would be a hole within the chambers of the heart. So, want to know more about heart diseases, consult Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao- Structural Heart Disease Specialist In Kolkata.
Symptoms of Structural Heart Disease | Structural Heart Disease Specialist In Kolkata- Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao
Therefore, the symptoms of structural heart disease depend on the condition of heart patients. So, the symptoms of structural heart disease are-
- Chest pain
- Irregular heartbeat
- High blood pressure
- Swelling on abdomen, feet, and anklet
- Shortness of breath
- Kidney dysfunction
- Leg cramps
Causes of Structural Heart Disease | Heart Disease Specialist In Kolkata
- Atherosclerosis: In this, the arteries are blocked that supply the blood. Also, the heart reduces the oxygen and weakness in the heart muscles.
- Heart valve problem: The heart valve controls the direction of blood flow in our body if they are damaged, the blood flow in out of control and flow in the wrong direction.
- High blood pressure (hypertension): High blood pressure makes increases the resistance your heart must pump against. Thus, if you do any hard word, it became the reason for heart failure.
- Alcohol abuse: Alcohol is the main cause of heart attack or any other heart disease.
- Drug use: Street drugs such as cocaine and others can cause damage to the heart.
- Cancer treatments: Sometimes cancer treatment also becomes the reason for heart damage.
Diagnosis and Tests:
Similarly, there are different ways to have your doctor diagnose your heart condition, and medical history, and general health. So, some of these tests are provided by Structural Heart Disease Specialist In Kolkata –
- Blood Test: Blood tests can assess the whole health factors. In blood tests, we can check the whole blood issues, kidney test, liver, and thyroid. The blood test also can identify the cause of heart problems.
- Urinalysis: A sample of urine also can find out the disease of the kidney, liver, and heart problem.
- Chest x-ray: An x-ray shows the size of your heart and determines the blood flow and presence of fluid buildup in your lungs.
- Electrocardiogram (EKG & ECG): This test records the electrical activity of your heart. In this process, electrical wires are patches on your chest, arms, and legs.
- Echocardiogram (Echo): This test is the easiest test to find out the heart condition. This test is to check the size of the heart valve and heart.
- Cardiac MRI: This test is included radio waves and a strong magnet to create a picture of your heart and then check the heart disease.
Treatments of Structural Heart Disease :
Structural Heart Disease Specialist In Kolkata, doctors provide the best treatment to improve your heart condition and also give the best suggestions that depend on your situation. Hence, some of the possible treatments might include:
- Implant cardiac devices
- Open and bypass coronary arteries
- Repair or replace heart structures
- Prescribe and adjust the medicine
- Replace or assist your heart
Some things that can prevent structural heart disorder. So these are-
- Limit the use of alcohol
- Avoid drugs
- Manage blood pressure problem and taking proper treatment and medicine
- Eating healthy food and getting proper exercise
Dr. Ravindra Singh Rao is one of the best Structural Heart Disease Specialist In Kolkata. He has so much experience in heart disease treatment and also he is also known as heart specialization. Also, he gives the best treatment to a patient and provides the best solution for recovering.