Best Cardiologist In Jaipur: A Cardiologist is a medical doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases or conditions related to the heart and cardiovascular system. They have extensive training in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of heart diseases, such as coronary artery disease, heart attacks, heart failure, arrhythmias, and valve disorders.
Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao is the best cardiologist in Jaipur. He is an interventional structural Cardiologist, who specializes in TAVI, TMVR, MitraClip, complex angioplasty, Rotablator, and shockwave angioplasty from Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, and Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, USA. Dr. Ravinder has the highest experience in TAVI and TMVR in India. He also has the highest experience in shockwave angioplasty for calcified stenosis in Rajasthan with the safest outcomes.
Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao is a highly experienced and dutiful Cardiac Surgeon, and from various cardiac subspecialties, for treating all types of heart disease with the best Care. So if you looking for the best Cardiologist in Jaipur then you are at the right place. Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao is the most experienced and famous cardiologist in Jaipur. He has helped hundreds of patients get healthier and return to their everyday lives so they can focus on living, not dying.
- MBBS – Stanley Medical College & Hospital, Chennai
- MD – SMS Medical College, Jaipur
- DM Cardiology – SMS Medical College, Jaipur
- Fellowship Interventional Cardiology – Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, USA
- Fellowship Interventional Structural Heart Disease – Washington University, School of Medicine, St. Louis
- Director: TAVR Program
- Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
- Structural Heart Disease Specialist
- Course Director, India Valves
- Eternal Hospital, Jaipur
Area of Expertise of Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao
1. Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Experience
- Have Experience of more than 400 TAVR cases.
- Proctor for TAVR in Asia Pacific
- Proctored at multiple centers in India and outside India
- National CO-PI for TAVR trial in India(My Valve)
- Principle investigator for TAVR studies at the center
2. Interventional Skills
- TAVI (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation) (More than 400 TAVR cases till date)
- Complex Coronary Angioplasty
- Rotational Atherectomy
- Peripheral Artery Disease Interventions
- Melody Valve
- ASD/VSD/PDA Closure
- Paravalvular Leak Closure
- Carotid Artery Stenting
- Left Atrial Appendage Closure device
- Paravalvular Leak Closure
- Valve in Valve Procedure
- PDA Aortic Aneurysm
- Paravalvular Leak Closure
- Coarctation of Aorta
- Complex coronary intervention including rotablation
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Intervention
- Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty
- Balloon Aortic Valvuloplasty
- Balloon Pulmonary Valvuloplasty
Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao is a Chief Interventional Cardiologist in Jaipur, Head of the Complex Angioplasty and TAVI Program, Structural Heart Disease Expert in India, and also Chairman of RHL Heart Center, Jaipur.
A cardiologist is a physician who specializes in the heart and blood vessels. Cardiology comprises “cardio” which means heart, and “logy” which means study. Cardiology is a branch of internal medical science that deals with diagnosing and treating coronary artery disease, heart failure, electrophysiology, and heart defects. One of the best cardiologists In Jaipur is Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao. He has helped thousands of patients successfully through his practice.
Also, Check World Health Day.
Cardiovascular System (Heart) | Best Heart Surgeon In Jaipur
According to medical science, the pumping part of the body is known as the cardiovascular system. That includes the processing of oxygen and nutrients by the heart. The heart consists of a coronary artery and veins. Even the best heart surgeon in Jaipur, Rajasthan describes the heart’s structure. It weighs about 10 to 12 ounces in men and 8 to 10 in women.
The human heart has four chambers named two upper chambers, called atria, and two lower chambers called ventricles. The best cardiologist expert in Jaipur, explains the working of the heart. Accordingly, the heart works on two systems.
- Pulmonary circuit
- Systemic Circuit
Blockage of any of these systems causes heart attack and damage to the heart muscle, according to the best Cardiologist In Jaipur.
You can also read Best Heart Attack Treatment in Jaipur.
Facts About Heart from the Best Cardiologist In Jaipur
Some facts about the heart by the Best Heart Surgeon In Jaipur are:
- heartbeats about 1,00,000 times a day
- 60-80 times heartbeat in adult
- in newborns, it beats 70-190 beats per minute
- the heart pumps nearly about 5.7 liters of blood
- located in the left-center of the chest
Video: Best Cardiologist In Jaipur
Some Advice from the Best Cardiologist In Jaipur
Our heart is the most vital part of our body, so it is necessary to keep the heart healthy. So, here are some tips that are given by the Best Heart Valve Expert In Rajasthan were:
- be smoke-free
- regular check-up of blood cholesterol
- maintaining the proper blood pressure
- manage diabetes (if a person has).
- Daily physical activities like running, walking, cycling, laughing, etc.
- Take a good diet full of nutrients and protein.
Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao is an Interventional cardiologist. He is not only a very experienced doctor with depth knowledge of Cardiology but also a very soft-spoken, caring, and approachable doctor and the best cardiologist in Jaipur, Rajasthan. He is providing angioplasty services also.