Top Heart Failure Surgeons In Chandigarh: heart failure also known as congestive heart failure occurs when the heart suddenly stops beating. Preventing blood and oxygen from reaching the brain and other important organs. It is a medical emergency that, if not addressed immediately, can be fatal.
According to a medical assessment, half a million people in the United States suffer from heart failure each year. Heart failure is often referred to as abrupt heart death. If you are suffering the symptoms of heart failure, you should contact Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao, the best cardiologist as well as one of the top heart failure surgeons in Chandigarh.
Causes of Heart Failure
Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao, one of the top heart failure surgeons in Chandigarh, says there are two primary causes of heart failure: ventricular and atrial fibrillation.
- Ventricular Fibrillation: The heart has four chambers, two of which are ventricles. The heart’s rhythm varies dramatically in ventricular fibrillation. The most common cause of heart failure is ventricular fibrillation.
- Atrial Fibrillation: Atrial fibrillation affects two upper chambers, which are also known as atria.
Symptoms of Heart Failure | Top Heart Failure Surgeons in Chandigarh
The most common and general symptoms of cardiac arrest by the heart failure surgeon are:
- The heart is not beating.
- Sudden collapse.
- Awareness, in which the individual speaks loudly.
- Breathing pause, during which you can monitor the movement of the chest, feel the air on the chick, or hear the sound of breathing.
- A lack of pulse causes you to fall on your next and wrist.
Risk Factors of Heart Failure
Often, the risk factors for heart failure are determined by family background or family history. The number factor raises the chance of heart failure. The following are the most common causes of heart failure.
- High blood pressure or cholesterol level.
- Prior heart failure.
- Booze or drugs.
- The male gender.
- Smoking, sedentary behavior, and obesity are all examples of unhealthy lifestyle choices.
- A heart problem or any type of heart illness, such as coronary artery disease.
Reducing Your Risk of Heart Failure
- Frequent physical exercise.
- Maintaining a healthy weight.
- High cholesterol and blood pressure management.
- Smoking cessation.
Diagnosing Heart Failure by Top Heart Failure Surgeons in Chandigarh
Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao, a well-known heart failure surgeon in Chandigarh, states that during heart failure, doctors will perform an electrocardiogram to determine the heart rhythm and condition. Other tests are sometimes used to diagnose heart problems. These are as follows:
- Blood test: A blood test essentially checks the amount of potassium and magnesium in the blood and the heart.
- Chest x-ray: A chest X-ray is used to look for evidence of any other heart illness.
Benefits We Offer
- Use of cutting-edge technology.
- Dedicated heart experts team
- Services for comprehensive cardiac care.
- Dedicated and experienced paramedic and medical personnel.
- Effective administration ensures smooth processes.
- Emergency response and ambulance services.
- Well-equipped diagnostic laboratories. Medical insurance service.
Video – Heart Disease | Health First
Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao is one of the top heart failure surgeons in Chandigarh and offers the best heart services as well as other health-related services in Chandigarh. His diagnosis is very accurate so don’t waste your time and book an appointment. Call us for more detail: +91-7891791586.