COVID-19, the pandemic is the reason by the new virus is coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, had sickened in all over the country and kill people worldwide, as also in India. Not only COVID-19, but other diseases like SARS and influenza can worsen heart disease and also can cause new heart problems in healthy people. In the last few months, death rates from COVID-19 are also increasing. Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao is the Best Heart Expert in India; you can easily get all information about your heart and heart disease. He gives the best treatment in this pandemic and gives the best advice of COVID-19 and Heart Patients.
COVID-19 AND HEART PATIENTS |How does COVID-19 cause heart damage?
The SARS-CoV-2 virus is damaging your heart in several ways. For example, the virus is attacking directly on the heart muscle, and it may directly harm the heart by the oxygen supply. Heart injury or heart disease, which may be measured by the enzyme in the bloodstream, had been detected with the COVID-19 illness. For more details, you can also visit COVID-19 Can Damage Your Heart.
COVID-19- and heart complications | How SARS-CoV-2 attacks the heart
According to Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao, SARA-CoV-2 (COVID-19) is direct affects the heart. Here we give information about how SARA-CoV-2 attacks the heart and what is the impact this on the cardiovascular system.
During COVID-19, the body’s robust immune system plays a role in provoking heart complications. This immune system directly damages heart tissues during the heart’s blood supply and increases the risk of heart inflammation. The SARA-CoV-2 virus is directly attaching to the heart and damages the heart cell in people who have had COVID-19.
Measures you can take to limit the risk of getting infected with COVID-19?
Following are important information by the Best Cardiologist Expert in India —
- Stay at home as you can.
- Avoid people who are sick or who have been infected with this virus.
- Keep a 2-meter distance from another individual’s person.
- Wear a face mask when going out of the home.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water and keep sanitized your hand.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze in front of other people or if you are alone.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
What can you do to feel better during the lockdown period in this pandemic?
- Always eat healthily, and build immunity.
- Take whole grains, fresh fruits, and vegetables from time to time.
- Get active- exercise daily/ practice yoga/ meditate for your healthy body.
- Stay busy with household chores and work.
- Listen to music, read books, paint, do gardening, or any other activity.
- Avoid negative messages which spared on social media; watch the news once a day.
- Socialize with friends/relatives over skype/WhatsApp or video calls.
Remember, this period is a small speed-breaker in our life and our busy work schedule. It will pass soon as soon as. Stay healthy; Stay safe; Stay at home with your family.