The word describe Structural Heart Disease, which indicates a fault in the heart structure generally by birth. That is acquired by wear and tear by birth. According to Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao, The Best Structural Heart Disease Expert in India, in this disease, our heart valve is leaky either due to abnormality of shape or other functioning. And sometimes, a hole inside the heart by birth can also be structural heart disease. The most common heart structural disease is:
- PFO (patent foramen ovale)- is a hole that acts as a flap.
- Aorta Coarctation- this is the narrowing condition of the vessel
- ASD (atrial septal defect)- in this, there is a hole in the wall of the heart that divides the chamber of the heart.
- Aortic Steno- when the valve becomes narrow
- Hypertrophic Obstructive cardiomyopathy- when the heart wall becomes thick
- Mitral Regurgitation- stretching condition of the valve
- Ventricular Septal- a hole in the lower chamber of the heart
Symptoms | Best Structural Heart Disease Expert in India – Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao
Structural heart disease is very unexpected times they show symptoms or sometimes make it difficult to live. These are born defects that are the most significant cause of not getting detected at an early age. So, the symptoms are:
- the change in oxygen level
- palpitation of heart
- intolerance is heavy exercise
- stock like condition
- Breathing problems after simple exercise or physical work
- Irregular blood pressure in arms and legs
- dysfunctioning of kidney
Also, read about Top Heart Failure Surgeons In Chandigarh.
Remedy – Heart Disease Expert in India
Moreover, the treatment of structural heart disease involves different types of treatment according to the condition. But the main catheter procedure is adopted to block the hole and repair the heart valve. In this process, the soft tube-like structure known as the catheter is inserted into the coronary artery. That is a very soft and medicate device with a hollow tube through other decide passes to the site, which is required. Where it inflates the balloon, which stops the hole inside the wall of the heart and valve. furthermore, this is one of the primary procedures used by structured heart disease doctors. Also, some other treatments by the Best Heart Expert In India for different kinds of structural heart disease are:
- Aortic Stenosis
- valve placement
- PABV(Percutaneous aortic balloon valvuloplasty)
- TAVI (transcatheter aortic valve implantation)
- Atrial Septal Defect
- open heart surgery
- Mitral Stenosis
- Balloon surgery
- valve repair
- valve replacement
Moreover, this is the latest developing procedure and technology in this field of cardiology branch of medical science. With these methods, now it is possible to save the life of a patient, which was impossible early days due to the lack of technique, the most important is that the trustworthiness of these methods makes everyone shocked and grab the awareness of the best heart expert in India to get more research on these to enhance the procedure.
In brief, for more detail, please visit Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao.