Heart failure is a condition in which the heart is not pumping and does not respond in that way this may be pump or beat. Our body depends on the heart’s blood vessels. And the pumping mechanism of the heart to deliver oxygen to our body. Moreover, Heart failure is a serious medical condition in which the person needs emergency medical treatment. If you have any emergency, call your doctor Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao, Healthy Heart in Covid-19. Therefore, he gives his best treatment in heart failure conditions or any other emergency.
Healthy Heart in Covid-19 | What Heart Patient Should know About Covid-19?- Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao
Symptoms of heart failure
- Shortness of breath, when you go up and down
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat
- Sudden weight gain
- Reduced ability to exercise
- Swelling in your legs, ankles, and feet
- Difficulty concentrating or decreased alertness
- Fatigue and weakness
- Chest pain if you have any heart issue
Tips for Healthy Heart in Covid-19
The COVID-19 Pandemic has affected each one of us, but certain things are common to all of us. A bad lifestyle is an open door to many heart problems, and the best way to avoid it and stay home and stay active. Therefore, it is more important for any age or any group of people. Especially in older aged people, they have to avoid unnecessary and unhealthy food. Best Cardiologist in Chandigarh
There are some steps to be taken by heart patients in the COVID-19 pandemic-
- Maintaining social distancing from people, regularly washing hands-on from time to time, and wearing a mask whenever going out of your house.
- Keep regular exercise, it keeps healthy your heart and also keeps social distancing while you exercise.
- Always keep yourself busy in extra carry cruller activity.
- Keep yourself with a positive attitude always, also avoid all negative things and news that shows on social media.
- Do not stop your medicines of heart, blood pressure, and others.
- Stay in touch with friends, relatives, and also on social media apps.
- Avoid unnecessary travel in a crowded place.
- If possible, do work from home.
- Eat a lot of healthy food, fruits, juice, vegetables to build immunity.
Dr. Ravinder Singh Rao is one of the Top Heart Failure Surgeons in Chandigarh. Also , he specializes in heart disease, coronary artery diseases, heart failure, electrophysiology, and heart valve expert with a practicing experience of many years, he has vast experience in this field. He also specializes in Best Heart Attack Treatment and Best Heart Expert Doctor. Hence, consult him for best suggestions of how to keep Healthy Heart in Covid-19?. And get the best medicine and treatment.